Choose between different download options and have fun with it ;o)
jsMorph is still in beta (or better in alpha) state!
Minified version: jsMorph-0.5.0.min.js ver. 0.5.0 minified (6.03KB, 2.7KB inflated)
GZiped version: jsMorph-0.5.0.min.js.gz ver. 0.5.0 minified (2.66KB)
Development version: jsMorph-0.5.0.js ver. 0.5.0 (12.50KB)
Changes: added full opacity, color and relative positioning support.
- relative positioning only works with 'px' in IE.
- width and height in % only works correctly if parent element has no padding.
- adding same element with different duration executes end-position before second animation finishes (flickers).
- second animation after delay might not be rendered at all if duration too short.
Minified version: jsMorph-0.4.0.min.js ver. 0.4.0 minified (5.02KB, 2.3KB inflated)
GZiped version: jsMorph-0.4.0.min.js.gz ver. 0.4.0 minified (2.22KB)
Development version: jsMorph-0.4.0.js ver. 0.4.0 (10.60KB)
easings-1.0.js ver. 1.0 (3.06KB)
demoPack-0.4.0.zip ver. 0.4.0 (224KB)
including minified & development versions of jsMorph, the easing pack and some demo pages
You may use any jsMorph project under the terms of either
- the MIT License or
- the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2
The MIT License is recommended for most projects. It is simple and easy to understand and it places almost no restrictions on what you can do with a jsMorph project.
If the GPL suits your project better you are also free to use a jsMorph project under that license.
You don’t have to do anything special to choose one license or the other and you don’t have to notify anyone which license you are using. You are free to use a jsMorph project in commercial projects as long as the copyright header is left intact.